Delivery and Payment
www.moto-tyres.ie is an internet service brought to you by Delticom AG,Hannover,Germany .All listed prices include value added tax (VAT).
The normal delivery time for an existing order is 2 to 4 working days within Ireland. Over 2/3 of our orders are delivered within 3 working days (please note that all delivery times are subject to stock availability). You will be notified by e-mail if we do not have your tyres in stock along with a date when we expect to have stock in again. When the goods are sent out, you will receive notification by e-mail. This e-mail will serve as your invoice and will also state the delivery date.Choose between 3 delivery alternatives:
- The tyres are delivered directly to your home address. We deliver to the same address to which the invoice is sent. You can then fit the tyres yourself or you can take the tyres to be mounted by a service station of your own choosing.
- The tyres are delivered to an alternative address. In this case, please specify the delivery address, and the person authorized to receive the tyres on your behalf.
- The tyres are delivered directly to a fitting station near where you live. Please check "Please deliver the tyres to a fitting station partner." in step 2 of the order process and choose a fitting station in your area in step 3.
If you have any questions about our delivery terms, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In general we will deliver the tyres to you doorstep within 3 to 5 working days (please note that all delivery times are subject to stock availability). For complete wheels, the delivery time is approximately 5-7 working days. You will be notified by e-mail if we do not have your tyres in stock along with a date when we expect to have stock in again. When the goods are sent out, you will receive notification by e-mail. This e-mail will serve as your invoice and will also state the delivery date.
The prices include VAT and transport costs within mainland Ireland.
Payment optionsWhile we make every effort to offer the lowest prices in Ireland, we will only be able to keep these competitive prices if payment for our products is assured.
Please choose your preferred method of payment:
- By credit card or debit card. We accept Visa and Eurocard/Mastercard. Enter your card number. We will debit your account after delivery. If, for security reasons, you would like to avoid sending your credit card number via the Internet, please send us your credit card details by telephone.
- By bank transfer. Please transfer the amount to the account listed on the invoice. After receiving the payment, we will deliver the tyres.
- Pay easy and save via PayPal at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about our payment options, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our postal address: