Pirelli Scorpion MX eXTra X
Front knobs: arrow-like layout and side knobs for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility, V-shaped knobs improve braking stability and cornering side hold.
Rear knobs: maximum traction on all terrain applications.
Surface area and compound’s carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance.
• Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard).
• Perfect application for training, optimal compromise between performance and durability.
• Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear’s layout rigidity improved through “bridges” and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410.
• Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles.
• Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform knob wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability.